Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Friday, February 24, 2012

55 Do the Evolution

I am still trying to go through the last of the boxes of things that were thrown into the spare room. Several of boxes had not been opened throughout several moves. I am determined not to lug this junk to another house.
Today, we found these phones tucked away. Amazing to see how much technology has evolved. The Star-Tac on the left was retired from the LT's usage in 2002.
And do you know what? He plugged it in...
and it worked!

No comments:

Post a Comment