Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Sunday, November 4, 2012

309 Bittersweet

Today I was released from my calling as the Relief Society president in my ward. I have loved serving the sisters and have learned so much about myself, service, and how much the Lord loves each and every one of his children. I had to pass my key on to the new president as well. I am certainly glad not to have that responsibility on my shoulders as we are preparing to move and return home for Thanksgiving, but I will treasure the memories of this past year.

No comments:

Post a Comment