Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Monday, November 19, 2012

324 Scottsdale

We haven't had a car to use everyday like we did last year, so we are getting around any way we can. Today, the LT and I walked to the mall a mile away. I love that mall and miss it so much! I never even bought that much there, but it is just a fun place and as a family we hung out there a lot.
We got a close up look at this new condo development going in as we walked home. There was an old Spanish-style apartment complex that sat vacant for years here before. They recently tore it down and put this up.
It is a wild looking building, but I really love it! And it is a definite improvement over what was there before! I sure love this town.

No comments:

Post a Comment