Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Saturday, January 14, 2012

14 Der Kommissar

I have a love/hate relationship with the Fort Benning Commissary. (I really don't know any others to compare it to however) I love that it's close and cheap. I hate that if you go through the regular checkout you have to have a bagger whom you have to tip and I hate that they don't cary "fancy" things like pesto, or aioli. I had been warned not to go on the first or the 15th, (payday) and today I got hit with a double whammy: Saturday and payday. Nearly all of the shelves looked like this. It looked like people were preparing for a hurricane!

No comments:

Post a Comment