Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Monday, January 16, 2012

16 Build-a-Dog

Our dog Lola will be 8 this spring. She is healthy, and has plenty of years left, but having a dog with this new military lifestyle is not always ideal. We've decided that once she goes, we will not get another dog.
We do talk about having her stuffed because it could be hilarious.
The discussion came up again tonight and Princess Bean caught on to what we were saying. She piped in, (in all seriousness)
"We could take her to Build-a-Bear!
We could stuff her with their machine!"
I just about fell out of my chair laughing.
Maybe if we do have her stuffed, we can put her in this pose.

No comments:

Post a Comment