Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

BONUS *flashbackphoto*

Here's a snapshot from January 31 2011.
(hint hint, he's the only bald one)
Hard to believe it's been a whole year since the LT took an oath, boarded a plane, excelled in BCT, OCS and even HHC to become the awesome soldier he is today!
We have come a long way in a year.
Spending 6 of those 12 months apart and then picking up our whole life and moving across the country certainly has taught us a lot about ourselves and what we are capable of.
I am so thankful for this journey and so grateful to be on it with this amazing family of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment