Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

17 Not a Hoarder

Every house we've lived in has had a room like this:
All of the stuff that we don't know what to do with goes here.
I've been working at clearing it out here and there, but today I decided I needed someone to sit in there and keep me motivated. Luckily I have an amazing friend who was willing to do that!!
Today we cleared through 5 boxes. I can't wait to get it finished and turned into a guest room!

No comments:

Post a Comment