Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Thursday, April 12, 2012

103 Out and About

Today has been much more active than yesterday. The nurses had the DQ up and walking, and also want her to sit in the wheelchair for 2 hours a day. She was antsy and wanting to get up and out, but the moving to the chair is tough. In the afternoon, she asked to go outside. We took her to the beautiful garden they have outside for some fresh air. She was tired and ready to go back in after only about 5 minutes, but I made her wait 5 more minutes.
Tonight they'll have her walk a little more, and then tomorrow, stairs!
She has been so tough throughout this whole process. 
Before another round of pain meds came, she was cranky and kind of yelling at me. Later, she apologized, but she totally has a pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment