Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Sunday, April 15, 2012

106 Entomologist

The calapitar craze sparked something in little miss Bean and the neighbor girl. The caterpillars are gone (hanging out probably) and so they've moved onto other things. They have a huge flat box they they have filled with leaves and grass and crickets and roly poly bugs.
Today she came in from the backyard after digging in the dirt for bugs. She was smudged in dirt from head to toe. Definitely not what I thought she'd ever want to be doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment