Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Sunday, April 22, 2012

113 Some LT Love

So glad I'm married to this guy.
It has been a great weekend, and he has been awesome.
Today he stayed home with the DQ so I could go to church and fulfill my calling. He had lunch ready when Bean and I got home, and he had steak marinating for dinner.
He brought me a diet coke and my lunch as I sat at the table with my migraine-afflicted head in hands.
He later cooked dinner, and cleaned up the kitchen.
I have been feeling a little wounded as my diagnosis has set in.
It's really not a big deal, and I knew I had it before being confirmed by a doctor, but the anxiety disorder has thrown me for a loop. I guess I just thought I was particular, but I guess most people aren't as edgy as I am. I've been walking around thinking, "Oh, I don't want to do that because it will make me anxious" and lame excuses like that. Generally treating myself like a broken baby.
The LT has had enormous patience with me and now some of his frustrations with me have been brought to light, and he also sees that the things that he's been frustrated with (like me changing the subject while he's mid-sentance) are things that I don't mean to do.
He pointed out the other day that we make a great team, and really balance each other out. I am thankful that he sees things that way too and that he loves me despite all of my faults (and crazies).

No comments:

Post a Comment