Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

116 Holy. Cow.

This came in the mail today:
I. was. dumbfounded.
And grateful.
This is the bill that went to our insurance for the DQ's surgery.
We owe $0.00.

We have been frustrated lately because we have no idea what are next steps are in the army, or even if the LT will be able to stay in the army because of his injury.
I have complained a little.
But after getting this today, I was reminded that there is a plan, and the Lord is looking out for us, even if we may not understand it.
If our journey in the army is short-lived, we have learned valuable lessons about ourselves that we could not have learned any other way.
And the DQ got a free back surgery out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment