Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Saturday, June 2, 2012

154 Why We Only Have One Small Dog

We went to the LT's commander's son's birthday party today. It was at her brother's house. Needless to say, we hardly knew anyone.
We still had a good time and the food was delish.
The owners of the house (I'm still not exactly sure which ones they were...) had two dogs that were constantly begging for food. They couldn't leave them in the house while we were outside because they would find a way to get food off the table and eat it all.
Bean was trying to eat a hog dog, and they stood there the whole time expectantly waiting for her to share. It was pretty funny, but I think she was more annoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment