Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

178 Pocket Full of...

One of my biggest fears/pet peeves is gum or chapstick in the washer. It has been a long time since that has happened because I diligently check pockets as I put clothes in the washer.
I had a lot of laundry to catch up on today after our trip, and I checked pockets as I did so.
As I was putting a load in the dryer, I panicked because I spotted a green stringy thing stuck to my wrist.
It looked exactly like gum.
I frantically pulled everything out of the dryer and started checking each item for signs of sticky. My new favorite shirt? Green goo. I went to pull it of and discovered that it came off easily, could it be gum?
I continued my checking and then I came to the LT's board shorts. In both pockets, I found this:
Suddenly, I recalled him mentioning that after swimming in the ocean he was covered in seaweed. I had found bits of it in the girls' hair as well. The seaweed in FL looks slimy and goopy but if you pick it up it is stringy. It is seaweed like I have never seen before.
So, mystery solved.
A yucky souvenir from heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment