Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

248 Big Change

After much thought and deliberation, we have decided to homeschool the girls.
Something I swore I was never capable of.
The main reason behind it is that there is a strong possibility that with all the moving this year, the girls would be in three different schools.
We wanted to have some sort of consistency. 
We weren't going to start right away, but they were really excited, and didn't want to go to school today, so we started today!

1 comment:

  1. There are some great online charter schools that you can use as your guide if you don't want to be an expert in multiple grades :) They are free and can go where you go.

    ReplyDelete