Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Saturday, September 29, 2012

273 Loved

I got a text this morning from this little guys mom. She said "Are you going to the baptism this afternoon? R woke up at 5:50 this morning crying for the DQ and I promised him he could see here there."
She has babysat for him and his big brother and they just adore here. 
When he walked into the room for this afternoon's church event, he walked straight over to her and sat in her lap the whole time. 
TOO cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment