Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Saturday, September 22, 2012

266 Temple Day

Five of the six kids...the DQ didn't really want to sit on the curb with them.
Also, I gave up hope of trying to get them to look and smile. This picture makes me laugh!
We planned a Temple day with friends today. We took turns watching the kids, so we were able to attend services. There were six kids total and they had a blast running around in the grass and blowing bubbles. It was fun too, for the adults to hang out!
We all grabbed lunch at Chipotle afterward, and of course, that was a perfect end to a great morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment