Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Friday, September 21, 2012

265 Busy Day

Today was awesome.
I did two photo shoots.
The first one made me SO happy though because it was for a dear friend who's husband was graduating from Ranger School!!!!
(seriously, check out that link)
He's been gone since May. The course is 61 days, but there are three phases, and if you mess up, you have to repeat the phase. He was recycled once each for the second and third phases.
It seriously made me so happy to see their family be reunited and also to see the cool Ranger demonstrations.
This wasn't him, but it was during a demonstration of rappelling skills. This wasn't even that cool of a skill, but I really love the geese flying by.
If you have a little time on your hands, PLEASE watch this about Ranger school. Craziness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment