Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Sunday, September 30, 2012

274 Danger

A boy scout came by last year selling caramel corn. I bought a bag to be supportive and promptly ate the whole thing.
Not at once mind you, but I did leave it in my car so I could snack on it while running errands. (and maybe so no one else would find it.)
The LT answered the door when a different boy scout and his dad came by this year. He chatted with them for a while and then told me he'd ordered a bag.
They came back tonight and I was surprised to see that he had ordered 2 bags.
I may or may not have eaten half of one bag while typing this post...

I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment