Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Thursday, September 6, 2012

250 Like I Needed a Reason

The LT offered cookies to someone in his office as a thank you. The Cpt declined, saying "Na, no worries" to which the LT replied, "My wife was going to make these pumpkin chocolate chip..." "Ok, sure!" (before the LT could even finish the sentence.
So I happily obliged since I don't have to send all of the cookies into the office.
These are my absolute favorites and I am so excited that it's fall and pumpkin is back en vouge for the season!

(If you want some of these delicious bites for yourself, you can find the recipe here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment