Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

71 Ohmagosh

So, the LT and I play this game, where, when we see people who look like famous people we point them out. (ex: "Hey! It's _______[guy from tv show]!" And then we laugh because ots totally not that person.)
Today at the Lenox Square Mall, he says, "Hey, that's Ben Wyatt! Isn't that Ben Wyatt?" I'm racking my brain trying to figure out who Ben Wyatt is. We have met so many people lately, that I couldn't place the name. Finally he said "From Parks and Rec!"
Usually, I would laugh at whatever hipster was trying to look like him, but instead, I walked to the front of the store to check it out. AND IT WAS HIM!! Buying things at GAP Kids!!
My first celebrity sighting!!! (ok, I technically saw Mohammed Ali at a salon when I was getting my hair done once, but I was never really a fan.)
I was so nervous because I wanted to say I love the show, but I chickened out. I didn't want to bother the poor guy (Adam Scott is his real name). But I was a nerd and tried to take a picture.
FYI, the LT totally made fun of me for getting so excited. He's not even my favorite character from the show, but it was so exciting to hear him talk and actually see him in person!!

No comments:

Post a Comment