Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

81 Ranger Burger

Anytime anyone comes to visit us, we have to go to Ranger Burger in Cusseta. The place is actually called Four Winds, but everyone calls it Ranger Burger because it's near the qualifying area of Ranger school so the Rangers will come fill up on food here, and they offer burgers such as the Ranger, Air Assault, Combat Diver, Sapper, Sniper, etc.
We met some good friends there and had a great time visiting and eating...a LOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment