Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

89 Bittersweet

Today I drove out to the Chatahooche County Courthouse in  Cusseta(it's at the 4-way stop in the middle of town, I had to wait for a tractor driving through town; it's right across from a rusted metal scrap heap...you can't miss it) to get a Georgia license plate.
My tags expired this month, and they never sent me the renewal form, and for some reason I couldn't do it online. No matter, it would have made it that much harder to not renew in AZ.
You see, the initial registration of my car was around $300, and I'm guessing the renewal would have been around the same.
So I had to say goodbye to this:
And I got a boring old, normal GA plate.
It cost me $20.

At least that fee made me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment