Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

82 Good Neighbors

We love our neighbors next door. They moved in in January from Hawaii, but we've really gotten to know them more as the weather has warmed up and we've all spent a lot of time enjoying the weather.
Today, her parents were in town and they were making a trip to Montgomery to go to Costco and she asked if there was anything I wanted.
Of course there was!
She brought me back a Costco lasagna and the spinach and artichoke dip. (No jalapeno in the south :( )
We are SO excited for dinner tonight!!
And I am thankul for awesome, kind neighbors!

No comments:

Post a Comment