Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

87 Of Course We Already Knew This

Tonight, an Academic Festival was held at the DQ's school. We went around and saw projects that had been done and spoke with her teachers.
They all told us how wonderful she is and what a delight she is as a student.
She had a portfolio of work in her gifted class. She had recieved perfect marks on all of the writing samples inside, and the comments from her teacher almost brought me to tears!
She truly is an amazing child. I am SO blessed to be her momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment