Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

78 Calapitars

It's like Where's Waldo! There are lots more hiding in the box.
The girls were out playing this afternoon and discovered the backyard was full of caterpillars. Bean and the neighbor hunted high and low and collected about 20 of them!
They found a shoe box and filled it with everything they thought calapitars would need.
The calapitars will be spending the night outside though, much to the girls' dismay.

No comments:

Post a Comment