Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Monday, October 1, 2012

275 Sending Sunshine

Things have been sorta rough for my mom. Just a lot for her to betaking care of, and I've had a hard time being so far away, I just don't know how to help her!
Enter pinterest. Seriously, it is the coolest thing ever. I pinned an idea a while back about sending a box of sunshine to someone who needs a pick-me-up. Well, my mom certainly does, so the girls and I hunted all over Target this morning for anything sunshiney. We found some great, happy things to fill this box with. Then  I painted the inside yellow and whipped up a cute card. I'll send it out tomorrow.
I can't wait to hear from her after she gets it!
Most importantly though, I hope it helps to bring a little smile to her face.
I love you mommy!!

1 comment: