Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Saturday, December 1, 2012

336 Grandma's House

Last day in AZ!
We are certainly not happy to be leaving, but we are excited to go home and prepare for our new adventure...moving to South Carolina!
We spent the day with my mom, and had dinner with her and the LT's mom and step-dad. 
This picture in at my mom's house. There are a ton of pictures of my sister and I in front of this fireplace. You can even see some hanging up on the walls too! The girls had their toys out all over the place, and Zena photobombed it, but this is my home and there are so many happy memories there. I am glad to have a picture of my girls here too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment