Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

346 Heading out!

This morning, the girls and I quickly loaded up my car and set off for Columbia, SC. The LT stayed back to finish with the movers. 
We had planned on living on post, and have been on a waiting list for a few months. We were told last week that we would have a house. The next day we called and were told that there wouldn't be anything for a while.
Nice.
So over the weekend, we found an apartment.
Not ideal, but it'll do for the short time we are here.
Life in the Army means being flexible, and we are certainly doing that!

No comments:

Post a Comment