Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Thursday, December 20, 2012

355 Is it Wrong to Have a Favorite!?

We got what I think is my favorite Christmas card ever today. 
Now, we get a lot cards from dear family and friends whom we love. They are all fabulous and special to me. (Seriously, I LOVE Christmas cards.)
But I love this one because I took the picture. (I love this family too!) Actually, I was beyond thrilled to receive several cards this year with photos I took on them. It was a very special feeling.
But as a wannabe graphic designer/photographer, I love how this one came together. The photo, the font, the paper even. I reminded me of some vintage-y cool magazine. If only this photo did it justice.
I was really proud to be involved in it!

But I really love everyone's cards...just so you know.
Please keep sending them to me. :)

1 comment:

  1. yipee!!! so glad you loved the card because we are so happy with this picture. we love it! you were so patient and worked well wtih the girls--now how are we gonna top this next year?

    ReplyDelete