Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Sunday, December 9, 2012

344 Thanks Georgia,

but it's time for us to "leave".
Today was our last Sunday in the Flat Rock Ward. It has been a lot of hard work, but we have loved our time here. The girls and I all had new dresses on so I wanted to take a family photo. I was looking for a place and the LT suggested lots of leaves in the background because we are so ready to "leave" Georgia.
I sure wish he would've thought of that two weeks ago when I was trying to come up with a cute Christmas card theme!!

No comments:

Post a Comment