Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Monday, December 17, 2012

352 Tree is Up!

We finally got a Christmas tree up today!!
We were nervous about putting up our tree because it is pretty wide and our apartment is pretty tiny. We discussed buying a thinner one, but I really didn't want to spend a ton knowing that after Christmas, they would probably be dirt cheap.
We decided to check them out at Target anyway. Much to our surprise we found this little guy. It was only about sis inches shorter than the tree we had wanted, but was $100 less!! 
We had to buy lights for it, but with the tree being 30% off, we paid a whopping $18 for it!! We didn't feel so bad about having to buy the lights.
We had a great time decorating this evening, and are so excited that it is feeling more like Christmas now!

No comments:

Post a Comment