Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Friday, December 21, 2012

356 Zoo Lights

Tonight we met up with a family from AZ for dinner, and a night at the zoo. The LT went to high school with them, and I knew the husband as well, because we had mutual friends way back in the day. They live a little over an hour from us now so we were excited to meet up with them!
The kids all hit it off well and had a blast running around and checking out the animals.
We are looking forward to spending time with them again!

No comments:

Post a Comment