Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Friday, December 14, 2012

349 More Exploring

After another long day of unpacking, we decided to take a break and check out Columbia.
First, we drove down to the temple.
GORGEOUS!
We are so excited to have one close to us here!
After that we drove to downtown Columbia and checked out an area called the Congaree Vista. It sits near the Congaree river. 
It was a beautiful downtown strip, all lit up for Christmas.
So far, we really like Columbia!




No comments:

Post a Comment