Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Monday, July 2, 2012

184 New Trick

Miss Bean loves gum.
She decided today that she needed to learn how to blow a bubble.
She tried and tried with her "fruity juice" (juicy fruit) but had minimal success.
We had to go to Target today to get new surge protectors* so I promised her I'd get her some real bubble gum.
She practiced and practiced and finally, this!
She was so impressed with herself! Me too! Her jaw was pretty tired after that, so she'll have to work on it more later. That's quite a skill for a 5 year old!
Now to work on tying those shoes...


*side note...surge protectors work! Two of ours blew out on Friday, but they sacrificed themselves to save our appliances, specifically the computer. While our renters insurance would have covered the purchase of a new one, the fact that I hadn't backed up my photos on anything more than the external hard drive that was also plugged in worried me. I will now be placing these babies in a cloud as well!*

No comments:

Post a Comment