Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

185 Sleepover

The girls have been getting along really well this summer. They typically do, but they have been playing more than ever, probably because Bean is getting older and easier to play big-kid things with. 
They have been begging for a "sleepover" where Bean sleeps in the DQ's room. 
After the DQ's surgery, her generous grandmother ordered her a memory foam mattress for her. We kept the regular mattress that was on her bed so that Bean can use it when we upgrade her to a twin bed. 
It made a perfect bed on the DQ's floor. 
I love these two sweet girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment