Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Thursday, July 19, 2012

201 Fun with Daddy

The girls don't get to see much of daddy on the weekdays. He is not usually home until 5, and sometimes much later. Then he needs time to unwind, then it's dinner and bedtime routine and bed! Tonight he was home a little earlier, and he grabbed pizza on the way home. We ate it quickly, and then took the girls to the pool.
They had so much fun swimming with daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment