Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Saturday, July 28, 2012

210 Olympics Time!!!

We are SO excited that the Olympics have begun! Bean was 2 for Beijing, so she didn't really get it. The DQ was 8 and enjoyed them, but doesn't really remember much about them.
Living on the east coast is rough some times because things come on an hour later than they do in the west. 
The LT and I attempted to watch the opening ceremonies last night, but were so frustrated when a huge storm knocked out the satellite (such problems, right!). Fortunately an abbreviated version aired at 2am so I recorded that. Today the girls and I lounged around and watched them, as well as a few of the events. They were both really excited to watch and are looking forward to the rest of the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment