Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Thursday, July 12, 2012

194 Lame

So today has been a pity party/woe is me kind of day. I really have absolutely nothing to feel sorry about.
But nonethless, it was one of those days. Every time a friend moves out, the reality that we are still here slaps me in the face. I really don't mind being here, but the fact that our time here is indefinite just gets old. I would love to know what our next step might be. I realize though that we are incredibly blessed and that the LT has a job, and we have a home and awesome health insurance and good health and a happy family and that is what really matters.
But sometimes, we all get in a funk.
Tonight I went shopping with a friend. She decided she was tired of me wearing the same shirt in a different color every day. I regularly complain about the lack of shopping in Columbus, so she said she would take me to TJ Maxx because she finds all kinds of great things there.
I ended up finding six cute shirts despite the fact that I could be one of the pickiest people in the world when it comes to clothes. 
I did not however, buy the bunny shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment