Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

189 Now I Have NO Excuse

We have been dog-sitting this week, and as the LT was out walking the neighbor's dog, he called to tell me that some friends down the street (who are moving next week) were getting rid of their elliptical. 
We have often talked about getting one, but they are pretty expensive, and then where would we put it!?
Well, we couldn't pass up the deal, so he wheeled it home. 
I have been meaning to get to the gym, but don't really like leaving the girls alone too long, and my shoes are too small and... now I have no excuse to not get some cardio in!

(BTDubs...I don't think this will be it's permanent home, I like that I can watch TV and hang with the girls here, but I think if we put it in the back room it won't get used!)

No comments:

Post a Comment