Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Friday, July 27, 2012

209 Baby Shower

My dear friend Ada is having a baby very soon! Some ladies from church got together for a baby shower and some good girl time. The lady who organized it was brilliant because she planned it at a pool. It was wonderful because the women had a lot of time to visit while the kids swam. Usually they are bored or getting into trouble. We actually had to drag them away! 
Ada moved here in May and I have had such a great time getting to know her. She was born in Mexico, then moved to Canada when she was four. She speaks Spanish, French and English fluently. She is bubbly and outgoing and so much fun to be around. I can't wait to meet her sweet daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment