Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

283 Priceless

Today Bean was looking at the little wallet I carry that has all of my important cards in it. She said "Mom, you don't have any money in it!" I explained to her that the wallet just carries my ID and bank card, there is no room for money. Then I said "I don't have any money anyway! I don't have a job, except to teach you. Do you want to pay me?" I giggled and said I was kidding. I told her that I love teaching her and she pays me in hugs and kisses.
Then she disappeared for a moment and returned with a handful of change from her piggy bank.
"Here mom. I want to pay you because you do such a great job and I love you. I want to give you money so you can buy a pretty belt or a dress for yourself."
My. Heart. Melted.
What a sweet little girl she is. I hope she understands though, that money isn't what matters. I am paid far more richly every day by the blessings of being able to spend so much time with my babies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment