Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Friday, October 26, 2012

300 Everybody Dance Now!

The DQ went to the Halloween dance at school today. She is still involved with several clubs there, and has been helping organize the event. She even went early and stayed late to help out!
The kids wore costumes and she was really excited to wear hers. She reminded me several times that she was going to enter the "most creative" contest.
And guess what!?
She won!
Well, she technically tied, but the boy she tied with had a store-bought costume, so in my mind, she won.
She still got a super cool "Most Creative" sash and another sash made out of candy.
Can you guess what she is??
Hint: She is not wearing the mask or snorkel...

She's a diver entangled in a jellyfish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment