Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Friday, October 12, 2012

286 Showered

Tonight I went to a baby shower for a good friend (the one in the middle...can you even tell she is 2 weeks away from having a baby!?). It was great because it was in the evening and I was able to catch up with some great friends with no kids around! These three ladies have been such amazing friends and I am so grateful for them. The fact that we are moving is starting to sink in. I feel like I've known these girls forever and I will be really sad to leave them! But as I've mentioned before, it's just "see you later" in the Army. I know we'll meet again some day!

No comments:

Post a Comment