Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Friday, October 19, 2012

293 Green Surprise

I was sweeping out some dead leaves from our driveway and a bright green tiny thing came flying out! Upon closer examination, I realized it was an itty bitty frog! It's hard to judge the size by this photo, and the thing was so darn fast I couldn't get a great shot, but this is in concrete, and those pebbles in the concrete are pretty tiny! 
This was the cutest critter that I could have been surprised by while sweeping leaves. (Other things found - black widows, roaches, giant brown spiders, worms...)

No comments:

Post a Comment