Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

297 Boo!

Inspired by some photos I'd seen floating around the internet, we decided to "Boo!" some friends in the neighborhood. The theory is to leave some Halloween surprises at someones door, and "ding-dong-ditch" them so it's a surprise. We baked cupcakes and put together little buckets. The girls were really excited to deliver them. We decided not to leave them at the door because, I don't know about you, but I'm not exactly willing to eat things that I don't know the origin of. It was fun too because we got to see the joy in the little kiddos faces when they saw their goodies. We really do love our friends here on post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment