Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Saturday, October 20, 2012

294 This is What It's All About

I did a photo sesh a few months ago with a friend who had a baby while her husband was in Afghanistan. He was able to "attend" the birth via Skype, but obviously, that is not the same as actually meeting your baby.
She texted me two days ago and said she just found out he would be coming home early and asked if I would come along to take pictures.
Um. Of course!!!
What a beautiful experience it was!!
It wasn't like you see on TV where there are 400 soldiers looking for their loved ones, there were only a handful of soldiers who came back and so they had this intimate moment in the parking lot.
I suppose I don't really need to say anything more. I'll just let the picture speak for itself.


No comments:

Post a Comment