Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Monday, October 15, 2012

289 Sunset Dining

We drove out to Auburn tonight in the hopes of procuring 2 chairs to use as photography props. The seller hadn't gotten back to me, but we drove out there anyway, in the hopes that he would so that I could have them for a session tomorrow.
Unfortunately, no word back.
We consoled ourselves with dinner at Chipotle.
It was well worth the drive.
Chipotle is across the street from the engineering building at Auburn. This is the gorgeous view!

No comments:

Post a Comment