Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

284 Rainbow Dasher

We went to try to find wintery clothes yesterday and came home with only a Rainbow Dash (from My Little Pony) shirt that is a size too big. I mean, it was only $3, how could we pass that up!? 
Well little Bean refuses to wait until it fits her (it's really not that big on her) and insisted on wearing it again today. She has added these butterfly wings because Rainbow Dash is a pegasus. 
Bean zipped around the neighborhood on her bike pretending that she was Rainbow Dash.
Life is good when you're 6.



No comments:

Post a Comment