Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Monday, May 7, 2012

128 Our Little Scholar

SO PROUD of this girl today!! She was inducted into the National Junior Honor Society! She was super excited to go since she's missed school so much. There were lots of friends there waiting to give her hugs. She has worked so hard and we are so happy and proud to see her hard work pay off.
We love this girl so much!!
(also, I love my LT. Doesn't he look so handsome!?)

No comments:

Post a Comment