Huh?

hooah (hoo ah) adj., adv., n., v., conj., interj., excla. (Orig. unknown) Slang. H-U-A (heard understood acknowledged)

1. Referring to or meaning anything and everything except "no". 2. What to say when at a loss for words. 3.a. Good copy. b. Roger. c. Solid copy. d. Good. e. Great. f. Message received. g. Understood. h. Acknowledged. 4.a. Glad to meet you. b. Welcome. 5. "All right!" 6.a. I don't know the answer, but I'll check on it. b. I haven't the foggiest idea. 7. I am not listening. 8. "That is enough of your drivel; sit down!" 9. Yes. 10. "You've got to be kidding me!" 11. Thank you. 12. Go to the next slide. 13. You've taken the correct action. 14. I don't know what that means, but I'm too embarassed to ask for clarification. 15. Squared away (He's pretty hooah.) 16. Amen!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

131 Busy

Today was super busy. It involved a lot of baking. I attempted a pineapple upside down cake for an "Aloha" event tonight, and it involved revisiting the delicious pumpkin chocolate chip cookies that I was so obsessed with this past fall.
Why the cookies you ask? Well for reasons still not fully understood by me, the LT needs them for some sort of baking contest that is company is involved in. Apparently there is a family fun day event tomorrow night at the Airborne school. (We won't be able to attent because we have a Dr. appt for the DQ in Atlanta tomorrow) Every unit (brigade? company? office??) needs an entry, so I was volunteered. After making one batch, I asked the LT, do I need to make more?
"Uuhhh, yeah, if you can?"
"Did she (company commander) tell you to bring a lot?"
"Uuhhh, yeah..."
So it was back to the Kitchenaid for me!
(Oh, and the whole point of this picture is because I don't have this recipe printed and so I'm always running back and forth to the computer. I had bought this stand for the DQ's kindle so she could watch movies in the hospital, so I broke it out and pulled up the recipe on the tablet and voilĂ ! Life was so much easier!)

No comments:

Post a Comment